Digital Literacy & Cloud Awareness Workshop
Equip your organization with hands-on M365 training and demystify the cloud to create a digital workplace culture that fosters innovation and growth at all levels within your business.
Technology has not only become ubiquitous, but also part of our daily lives. With Microsoft 365 (Office 365), moving organizations to the cloud to adopt a digital-first posture has become as easy as communicating with a friend 16 thousand km away via Facebook. With this course, you won't need to ask what stops your organization from moving the business from on-prem to the cloud.
- Break down the barriers of moving to the cloud
- Assist organizations in transforming their IT support model
- Arm IT as well as business with the right tools for improved digital literacy and user adoption
- Quell the fears and dispel the concerns about cloud technology
- Provide attendees with an overview of the services available in the Microsoft Cloud
- Get hands-on experience in using Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, OneNote, and Planner to create a digital workplace culture
- Microsoft Cloud Technologies Introduction
- Overview of Office 365 Apps & Services plus demos
- Office Pro Plus Features
- What’s new in Microsoft Office (released last 3 years)
- How to save up to 30 minutes a day
- Digital Literacy & ROI on Training
- Release preferences: How to stay up to date
- Calculating ROI on Solutions & Training and how to document this
- IT / Business Roles and how these have (should) change
- A more in-depth look at Stream, Forms, Flow & Sway and how these can be utilized further by early adopters.
- Digital First Business Mindset: How to prepare
SESSION 2: SUPERCHARGED COLLABORATION (6 HOURS)
- New Information Architecture Overview, where does my content go?
- Modern SharePoint, Hub Sites & Communication Site Templates overview
- Modern SharePoint Intranet
- Digital Workplace & Remote Workers
- A new way of working:
- Microsoft Teams
Working through the above sessions will equip you with the necessary understanding of how Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Cloud can foster innovation and growth at all levels within your business.