PowerApps and Flow – the Basics of Power Platform
Learn to build applications with Microsoft PowerApps and Flow, AKA Power Platform.
This PowerApps and Flow course provides a comprehensive overview of how to create PowerApps without programming language skills. Key areas covered are forms in a post-InfoPath world that connect tools such as SharePoint, Excel, Planner, and Teams.
- Are you a SharePoint Power User?
- Do you have a basic understanding of SharePoint Online (Office 365)?
- Do you want to provide your team with a mobile application that integrates seamlessly with SharePoint Online?
- Do you have no interest in learning how to code?
This is the course for you.
- Integration with third-party applications
- Process Automation
- Integration with thirds party Applications
- Deployment Challenges
After taking this course you will be able to independently build and deploy powerful forms on mobile devices and launch your own mobile applications within a few hours, without having to create any code.
SharePoint Power Users
Power Apps & Flow
PowerApps & Flow Basics – Power Apps