Business Process Improvement -Regulated Industries
Make the move to automated digital processes with AI and intelligent automation and implement a data-first approach to improved operations.
Complexities in technology and regulation and increased compliance requirements can slow down business operations and an employee's decision-making ability. With any employee's role now becoming one of business value creation, and with advances in Intelligent Data Extraction technology, coupled with AI innovation, the workforce can greatly impact an organization very quickly.
Cognitive analytics, artificial intelligence (AI), and machine learning (ML) on the Microsoft stack can leverage predictability with many business operations by unlocking information trapped in PDFs and leveraging content as JSON data objects.
With SoHo's tools and Microsoft expertise, it is now possible to:
- Reduce overhead costs with accurate and dependable data extraction technology that enables you to automate processes to allow your users to work with JSON data instead of spending hours customizing and fixing PDF data extracts.
- Unlock efficient workstreams with automation of data such as text, tables, and images to become reusable data available for use by any other application that can be fed with JSON data.
- Serialize regulatory forms into JSON or into the industry standard XFDF format to extract, edit, or insert form field data
- Detect tables and programmatically extract the information as JSON, XML, or HTML.
- Serialize annotations into the industry standard XFDF format (compatible with most PDF viewers). Enable users to edit annotations without modifying the underlying document and even share annotations with other users to enable real-time collaboration
- Analyze PDFs at a low level. Grab the PDF version, author information, timestamps, and anything else hidden away in the file
Using Microsoft Azure, allows SoHo to further reposition the digital operating model by removing transactional activities through automation and machine learning.