AgilePoint and SharePoint Workshop
Be on point with AgilePoint and SharePoint. You don’t need to learn to code or hire engineers to make your next workflow approval a reality. AgilePoint enables anyone to design, develop, and host fully functional, powerful workflow applications.
This workshop introduces AgilePoint to the power user and stakeholders of the department. This workshop focuses on how AgilePoint interacts with SharePoint for security and document management on AgilePoint, and highlights where PowerApps and Flow run out of gas.
The workshop also touches on how this form engine is a replacement for Infopath.
An overview and deep dive into AgilePoint functionality and integration points to SharePoint
Session 1: AgilePoint Introduction (90 min.)
- What is AgilePoint?
- AgilePoint authentication
- Tabs of AgilePoint
- Work center
- AgilePoint data sources and connectors
- Types of process models
- Process models and activities
- Reporting and dashboards
- Running processes
Session 2: Integration with SharePoint (90 min.)
- Creating a process model based on SharePoint
- Setting up Connection Token
- SharePoint Activity Library
- Interacting with SharePoint lists and libraries
- Saving and updating to SharePoint
- Conditions and timers
- SharePoint data sources for your process model and controls
- Using rules for form submissions
- Emailng users about updates
- Customizing forms for tasks
- Validation rules for forms
- Report views
- AgilePoint Dashboard for SharePoint – tasks
Session 3: Hands-on, real-life example (120 min.)
A clear vision of where and how to use AgilePoint for business processes with SharePoint
Stakeholders, Power Users
SharePoint Power Users,