SharePoint User Training – Essentials #1
SharePoint End User - Essentials #1
- Do you have minimal exposure to SharePoint?
- Are you wondering where to find files/documents?
- Do you question if you are working on the right version?
- Do you worry about where and how to save your work?
- Do you want to learn how to manage content in SharePoint?
Was your answer “yes” to at least two of these questions? Our SharePoint End User – Essentials #1 is the ideal course for anyone new to the SharePoint world!
This 3-hour training course is designed to provide users with just enough knowledge to provide immediate traction with the SharePoint technology without overloading them with features they will never use.
- Overview of SharePoint
- SharePoint Terminology
- Libraries and Controls
- Document collaboration
- Version Control
- Office Integration
After taking the SharePoint End User – Essentials #1 course you will be able to manage content within the SharePoint environment with ease and confidence. You will know where to find and save your documents without having to worry: “Did my work save?” or “Can I find my files next week?”.
SharePoint end users
3 to 5 hrs.