Teams Meetings and Meeting Rooms Workshop – Teams & First Line
This Teams Meetings and Meeting Rooms workshop is a deep dive into the Teams meeting- productivity experience. It is ideal for the COVID world and WFH employee.
This one-day workshop is designed to showcase modern meetings through “art-of-the-possible” immersive experiences, use-case design, and deep-dive planning to result in actionable recommendations to deploy and adopt Microsoft Teams meetings and meeting rooms.
This workshop is ideal for customers that are using multiple meetings, chat, and conference applications such as Zoom, Slack, Skype for Business, Symphony, Jabber, and Web X and wish to:
- Consolidate to a single meeting platform
- Lower cost of ownership
- Reduce support costs
- Simplify the user experience
Do More with Microsoft Teams
Today, organizations rely on teamwork, with employees working on twice as many teams as they did just five years ago. Information workers spend 50% more time collaborating with co-workers, outside contractors, suppliers, and customers. To succeed, you need collaboration and communication tools that empower your workforce to be more agile, efficient, secure so they can stay connected.
Meetings and Meeting Rooms Workshop
Introducing the Meetings and Meeting Rooms Workshop – a modular engagement to identify and understand business priorities while focusing on specific scenarios that drive the meetings culture transformation. This workshop engagement is designed to showcase modern meetings through "art-of-the-possible" immersive experiences, use-case design, and deep-dive planning, resulting in actionable recommendations to deploy and adopt Microsoft Teams meetings and meeting rooms.
Workshop deliverables include:
- An evaluation of your current meetings and meeting rooms capabilities
- “Art-of-the-possible” immersion experiences to showcase Microsoft Teams as your customers’ meetings and rooms solution
- Direction about how to transform meetings and audio conferencing across your customers’ entire organizations
- A customized report with actionable recommendations your customers can follow to ensure their employees and suppliers can meet seamlessly and share information securely in a modern meetings environment
Phase 1: Assessment / Pre-Engagement
- Identify key business decision-maker stakeholders
- Gather information about customer environment
- Research customer challenges and opportunities
- Prepare for a deep-dive planning workshop
Phase 2: Art-of-the-Possible, immersive modern meeting experience
- Demonstrate how Microsoft Teams can solve your specific meetings challenges
- Explore business cases in real time and experience the future of meetings
Phase 3: Build the Plan
- Discuss findings and recommendations
- Receive a detailed, actionable deployment and adoption framework that will help you transform meetings
With this one-day workshop, SoHo Dragon's cloud team will demonstrate how you can use Microsoft Teams technologies to:
Empower people to stay connected
- Enable people to meet and collaborate from home
- Engage people with virtual events and communications
- Make productivity applications available on any device
Maintain security and control
- Enable cloud identities with single sign-on and self-service password reset
- Maintain secure, remote access to Microsoft Teams
The main outcome is to enable remote work quickly and in a secured environment.
CIO, CTO, CISO
Code:MS Vouchers Valid
This workshop is part of SoHo’s Teams Cloud Accelerator workshop series: